Use the following MS Word template to write your next Automobile White Paper.
This template has been specifically designed for the automobile industry and comes with a royalty-free image on the cover page that you can use for internal and external publications.
In the following section, we provide screenshots of this template.
If this is your first time writing a white paper, try the following tutorials to get started.
- 5 Reasons Why Your White Papers Don’t Work
- How to Use White Papers for Strategic Advantage
- What is a B2B White Paper?
- How to Grow your Business Writing White Papers
- How to Structure a B2B White Paper
- How to Write ”Spellbinding’ White Papers
- White Papers: Is there enough interest to justify writing it
- 7 Guidelines for Writing White Papers
- Writing your first white paper? Start with an outline
- 3 Mistakes to Avoid When Writing White Papers
- How I Make Money Writing White Papers
- White Papers: Persuasive Writing Techniques
Watch the following video tutorials on how to write, format, and design a white paper.
Samples from the Automobile Industry
Looking for examples of white papers from the automobile/automotive industry?
Take a look at these to get some inspiration.
- Infosys: The next big disruption in the Automobile industry PDF
- Wipro: Drive Safely into the Future
- Intel: Car of the Future—Automotive Safety and Security Trends
Download All 15 Template
The template pack includes the fifteen templates for the following industries and layouts:
- Green Energy
- Colorful template design (multiple images on inside pages)
- 2 Column Layout
- Standard Blue
What’s in the template pack?
When you buy the product, you will be sent a link to a ZIP file. This contains the following files:
Click here to download the white paper templates.
Note: The 15 x Template Pack contains ALL of the templates listed on the sales page.
Download 1 Template Only
You can buy the templates individually for USD 9.99.
Email me and identify the specific template you want.
I’ll send you a payment request. You can pay by PayPal, Visa or MasterCard.
- Number of Pages: 27 Pages
- Format: MS Word
- Import to Apple Pages and Google Docs
- Contains pre-built Styles to help you format the document
- License: unlimited usage
- Royalty free images
- Virus free
- No installation files, macros, or plugins. Simply open in Word and get started
Who are your Customers?
Here is a sample list of our customers. Since 1998, Klariti provided products and services to Accenture, AIG, Bearing Point, Cap Gemini, Cisco, Disney, Ernst & Young, GE, HBO, IBM, J.P. Morgan, KLM, KPMG, Lehman Brothers, LEVI’S, MacDonalds, Macy’s, Mayo Clinic, McCormick, McGrawHill, MEGA, Mesirow , Mitre, NHL, NTL, OmniVision, Oracle, OshKosh, PennWest Energy, Pepico, Performance Technologies, Philips, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, PV Cycle, Raytheon, Reuters, Roche, Rogers, SAAB, Sabre Holding, Safeway, Sagem Morpho, Sara Lee, Shaw, Shell, Siemens, Sikorsky, Sobeys, SpeakEasy, SunPower, Sydney Opera House, Symantec, TATA, Tetra, ThyssenKrupp, TNT, Toyota, Travellers, TYCO, UC Davis, Verizon, Visteon, Vodafone, Wachovia Securities, Wal Mart, Whirlpool, WIPRO, Zurich
I am here to help you with any questions. You can contact me directly if you need any helping using these templates.
What file formats are the templates in?
The files work on Word 97, 2003, 2007, Office 2010, Office 2016, Windows 7, XP, Vista, and Apple iWork (if you have Word for Mac).
How do I get my templates?
After you make the payment, you are sent an email. This has a link to a Download Page from where you can save the templates,
What is the refund policy?
We offer a 60 days refund policy.
I have not received my product. Who do I contact?
Please email ivan at klariti.com or info at klariti.com or ivanawalsh at gmail.com. Please include your order number
Help! I’ve accidentally deleted my templates!
Just drop us a line with the order number. We’ll send it out.
Why does my file say it’s corrupt?
If you open a zip file during the download, it may display an error message that the file is corrupt. What this means is that not all of the file have downloaded and therefore the system thinks its contents are corrupt. Please try to download the file again or contact us for assistance. Email us the receipt number you received from eJunkie and we’ll send you another copy.
Contact me at:
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 00.353.860.886.349
- WhatsApp: IvanAWalsh
As we’re in Europe, there may be a time difference when getting back to you.
Again, if there are any problems, just let me know.
White Papers – White Papers