Our White Paper template pack includes 5 templates in MS Word™ format, which can be easily modified to meet your next project. You also get free tutorials on How to Write White Papers and How to Improve your White Papers.
White Paper Templates: Screenshots
White Paper template #2
White Paper template #3
White Paper template #4
White Paper template #5
White Paper Template: Sample Pages
White Papers: Purpose
White papers discuss a specific business issue, product, or competitive situation. In many cases, they summarize information about a topic, for example the results of a survey or study and then suggest a proposal for action, with the research data providing the justification for the action.
White Papers share technical knowledge and business information with others in the same field; for example, CIOs who are interested in how to use web services with Ecommerce applications.
These 3 templates includes all the major sections required in a standard White Paper, such as:
This package includes 5 White Paper templates in Microsoft Word format.
White Papers: Who Writes?
Business Analysts, Proposal Managers, Sales Executives, Product Managers, Development Managers, IT Managers, Documentation Managers, Technical Writers.
White Papers: Benefits
These white paper templates provides several benefits, such as:
- Using a white paper templates written by a business consultant who has worked with five of the world’s largest consultancies.
- Raising the bar and improve the quality of your Sales and Marketing collateral
- Giving yourself an edge over your competition.
- Saving time with pre-formatted templates instead of preparing documents from scratch.
- Providing your colleagues with attractive, pre-formatted templates that they can all use, rather than everyone developing their own documents.
- Establishing a Corporate Library of standard business templates.
- Ensuring consistency in the style and format of your Sales material.
- No more hours lost formatting different styles, fonts, layout and presentations!