System Acceptance form. Provide a brief description of the system as described in the contract agreement. Identify the key personnel in this project if necessary, where the application has been deployed and the official hand-over date. Describe the terms and conditions of the acceptance, e.g. The system as supplied and commissioned by <Company> is submitted for acceptance by the <Customer>.
File Format: Word.
This template is part of the Software Testing Template pack.
Learn more about the Software Testing Templates.
More Templates Like This
You can download the following templates as part of the software testing pack or individually.
And as part of the Software Testing Template kit, you also get this free 21 page MS Word Acceptance Test Plan template.
This 21 page MS Word template outlines the steps required to prepare an Acceptance Test Plan, ensuring that all components of the system are tested.
Recommended MS Office Templates
- Test Plan template
- Acceptance Test Plan
- Change Management Templates (MS Office)
- Software Testing Templates
- Software Development Templates
Recommended Apple iWork Templates
- How does the order process work?
- How can I Pay with my Credit Card (instead of PayPal) ?
- What’s the license agreement?
- What customers have you sold products to?