Change Management Plan Template (Apple iWork Pages)
Use this template (iWork Pages 19 pages) to address changes which may be encountered during the project lifecycle. Typical areas of change occur in the scope, schedule, budget, and resources.
Change Management Plan – Purpose
This Change Management Plan will help you to:
- Define the process, tools, and stakeholders to manage any changes to the project.
- Specify how change requests will be accepted, analyzed, and assessed regarding potential impact on the schedule, budget and scope
- Improve customer relationships, establish greater financial performance, accountability, reduction in project delays, and on-time deliverables.
- Ensure that changes will be proactively managed as they occur and that changes are coordinated across the project.
The template pack includes the following documents:
- Change Management Plan – iWork Pages 19 pages
- Change Request Form – iWork Pages
- Change Request Spreadsheet – iWork Numbers
- Change Register Spreadsheet – iWork Numbers
- Tracking Log Spreadsheet – iWork Numbers
iWork Pages Screenshots
iWork Number Templates
Apple iWork Pages/Numbers
iPhone, iPad, iMac
Templates are written in English
Klariti Ltd has created templates, forms, and documents for business, software development, and testing since 1997.
What software did you use to create it?
We created the templates in Apple Pages and Numbers.
Do the templates work in older versions?
Yes. You can use them in all versions of Pages and Numbers.
Do the templates work in the cloud?
Yes. You can save the files to Apple’s iCloud.
Do the templates work in the iPad?
Yes. They look lovely on the iPad and download quickly. We formatted the tables with a lot of care so it’s easy to enter values in the cells. We also have tutorials on the site on how to write on the iPad.
Are there any special downloads or plugins?
No. There is no special plugins or macros. Once you download the file, just open it, and get started.
Can I change the text and images?
Yes. You can change everything in the template. You can remove the images, change the formatting, add your own images, and anything else you’d like to do.
What can’t I do?
The only thing you really can’t do is resell the templates as though there were yours.
Can I make copies of the templates and share them with others?
Yes. Actually, we recommend that you make a copy of the template you download and save it for future reference. For example, save it to Dropbox or your Google Drive.
Can I ask you questions about how to use the templates?
Of course. You can email me at ivan at klariti dot com or get me on Twitter or Facebook.
Are there other templates you’d recommend?
If you plan to buy more than one template, you might want to look at the bundles. These are great value and include lots of different forms, checklists, and guides.
Apple iWork versions
MS Office versions
Do you have an iTunes app?
Yes. You can download the Klariti Template Store app here. It’s updated every week with new templates, special offers, and freebies.
Apple or Microsoft – which file format do you want?
We have created this template in both Apple Pages/Numbers and MS Word/Excel format.
- To download the MS Office version, click here.
- To download the Apple iWork version, click this BUY NOW button.