You can now get Apple iWork Numbers & Pages Templates on the Apple App Store.
Every week we update the Klariti iWork Template App is on the iTunes App Store with special offers, discounts, and free templates.
What is Apple iWork?
iWork is Apple’s productivity software suite, consisting of Pages (word processing), Keynote (presentation), and Numbers (spreadsheet). iWork is to Apple, what MS Office is to Windows.
What is Apple Numbers?
Numbers is a spreadsheet app designed for iOS mobile device. Created exclusively for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, it includes support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom so you can create spreadsheets on the go.
It includes 30 Apple-designed templates for home office, small business, education, with free checklist, invoice, mortgage calculators, and more.
What is Apple Pages?
Pages is a word processor that lets you write, share, and distribute documents. You can use Apple Pencil on your iPad to add comments and illustrations. With real-time collaboration, your team can work together on Mac, iPad, iPhone – even on a Windows PC.
Microsoft Word friendly
Want to share you Pages document with MS Word users?
- Write your document in Apple Pages, then share it with Microsoft Word users. Just save the Pages document as a Word file. You can also save a PDF.
- Import and edit Word documents in Pages.
- Most Word features are supported, such as track changes.
What Are iWork Main Features?
- Draw and write with Apple Pencil on supported devices, or use your finger.
- Tap to add tables, charts, text, and images on the free-form canvas.
- Touch and drag to reorder columns/rows and resize tables.
- Double-tap a cell to bring up the intelligent keyboard. Enter text, formulas, dates and times, or duration.
- Animate data with interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts.
- Import and edit Microsoft Excel and CSV files
- Quickly open password-protected spreadsheets using Touch ID or Face ID
How can I share iWork templates?
Use iCloud (similar to Google Drive) to save your templates to the cloud. Access your documents from anywhere, share with friends and colleagues, and keep up template up to date across all your devices.
Use real-time collaboration so your team can work together on a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
Turn on iCloud to access and edit spreadsheets from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. Access and edit spreadsheets from any browser at www.icloud.com.
Numbers automatically saves your spreadsheets as you make changes
Apple iWork Collaborative features
- Distributed teams can work together on a spreadsheet at the same time
- Collaboration is built right in to Numbers on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- Windows PC users can collaborate too, using Numbers for iCloud
- Share documents publicly or with specific people
- View who’s currently in the document with you
- Review other writers’ edits with track changes
Apple Spreadsheets features
- Place tables, charts, text, and images anywhere on the free-form canvas
- Update tables, charts, text, and images using preset styles
- Use donut charts to visualize data
- Add an interactive image gallery
- Insert photos and video with the Media Browser
- Create forms for on the go users
- Edit with rulers, alignment guides, and powerful graphics tools
- Export spreadsheets to CSV, PDF, and Microsoft Excel
Apple Pages templates
Get easy-to-customize layouts templates for Apple’s iWork Pages for Mac and iOS devices.
View 1,000’s of examples for accountancy, business, education, finance, home office, sales, marketing, software development, software testing, technical writing, user guides, and more.
Download Klariti Apple Pages templates and enjoy them on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Apple Numbers Spreadsheets templates
Get templates for Apple’s Numbers spreadsheet software for Mac and iOS devices.
Download Numbers templates and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Start with Klariti-designed templates for your home, school, or small business.
iWork v MS Office templates
The Klariti Templates app on the iTunes Store offers BOTH Apple and MS Office templates.
Download Templates on the iTunes Store
Jump over here and take a look. The app is free. No registration is required to use it.
DOWNLOAD Klariti Apple Templates on the App Store
Download Templates on Klariti
You can also download Apple templates here on Klariti.