Use this Excel Cash Flow Forecast template to record how much money is going in and out of your business.
What is a Cash Flow Forecast?
A Cash Flow Forecast is a forecast of how much money you expect to bring in and pay out over a period time, typically 12 months.
Sample data, instructions, sparklines, conditional formatting, make this royalty free template a must-have for your business.
Download Excel template
Download: Cashflow Forecast
File format: Excel
How to update charts
- Enter values in each of the cells.
- Right-click on the chart.
- Refresh the data.
How to change conditional formatting
- Select the cells you want to change.
- On the Home tab, click Conditional Formatting. (It’s in the Styles section)
- Click Manage Rule from the drop-down menu.