Yesterday one of my friends asked me on Twitter if I still have time to read fiction? Or do I read business books only? Books are my guilty pleasure, especially the Classics, History and Philosophy. But I still read a ton of fiction. Here are ten of my favorites.
My 10 Favorite Novels of All Time
- A Confederacy of Dunces, John Kennedy Toole
- At Swim Two Birds, Flann O’Brien
- How much land does a man need, Tolstoy
- The Red and the Black, Stendhal
- Call of the Wild, Jack London
- Cujo, Stephen King
- Talented Mr Ripley, Patricia Highsmith
- Our Man in Havana, Graham Greene
- The 3 Stigmate of Palmer Eldritch, Philip K Dick
- One hundred years of solitude, Marquez
How about you? What are you reading at the moment?