Templates, Forms, and Checklists
|Easy to use templates.
You can change every word, image, and setting in the templates. No plugins, macros, or install files. Just download and get started. Ideal for small business owners, business analysts, marketing creatives, software testers, developers, and technical writers.
Get the templates you need to raise your documents to the next level. Give your team an edge with these elegant templates. Follow the guidelines to write your documents faster, better, and more persuasively.
|MS Office Templates
Designed to work on all versions of MS Office. Most templates include tutorials, checklists, and forms to get you started. Designed by professional technical writers, software testers, and business analysts, these templates are been used in some of the largest companies in the world.
|Apple iWork Templates
If you enjoy using iWork, you’ll love these. We created them from scratch to work on all versions of iWork by ensuring that the styles were correctly formatted, and display correctly on the print, web, and mobile devices. Download Apple iWork templates.
Apple iTunes App
Download the App from the iTunes store. New templates every week. Special offers and 2 for 1 deals.
Templates by Category
|Sales and Marketing|
|Full list of MS Office templates
Full list of Apple iWork templates
Most Popular Articles
- 12 ways to make your child a better writer
- 10 Ways to Write B2B White Papers That Generate Leads
- The Art of Bullet Lists
- 13 Common Problems When Writing American English
- Ernest Hemingway’s 10 Step Guide to Better Business Writing
- 5 Persuasive Business Writing Techniques
- S.P.E.E.D. Writing – 37 Ways to Write Faster
- 10 Point Checklist For Headline Writing
- 5 Headline Writing Tips From the BBC
- Do You Make Any Of These Ten Writing Mistakes?
- Ryanair Guide to Assertive Writing
- How to make Business Process Flowcharts easier to read
- How to Write a Use Cases
- Business Process Design Tutorials
- Visio Power Tips #1: Move Multiple Shapes With A Single Click
- Adding Images to Business Process Design Models
Social Media Writing
- How to be a Better Social Media Writer
- 11 Must-Haves For Your Social Media Policy
- Does Your Company Need a Social Media Policy?
- How to Write Social Media Policies for Facebook – Part 1, 2 , 3 , 4
- 7 Ways to Improve Social Media Policies
- What Jose Mourinho Knows about Market Research
- The Absolute Beginner’s Guide To Writing an Action Plan
- The Sherlock Holmes Guide to Market Research
- 8 Ways to Define User Profiles for Your Blog
- 11 Do’s & Don’ts When Writing Press Releases
- Using Personas To Drive Sales on Ecommerce Sites
- How to Write a Press Release – Part 1
- Friday Book Review: Patricia Highsmith’s Deep Water
- Business Requirements: Should you use Shall v Will?
- 214 Style Guides with Tutorials, Examples, Guidelines
- How to be an Early Riser
- Zen and the Art of Training Plan Maintenance
- The Bette Davis Customer Expectation Formula
- How to Create a Product Features Matrix
- When’s the last time you invested in yourself?
- How to Develop ‘Hub and Spoke’ Product Feature Pages
- What’s the one habit wealthy people practice that you don’t?
- Why grammar is (probably) not your problem
- How to Proofread when Totally Knackered at 1 am
- Em Dash v En Dash
- The Right Way to Ask a Quick Question
- Do you suffer for Busy Bee Syndrome? 3 Possible Cures
- Give it to the Italians! Why Star Performers Can Undermine Your Team
- What skills do I need to be a freelance white paper writer?
- Bertrand Russell: 3 Simple Writing Rules
- How can I break into freelance white paper writing?
- Q: How can I start a career as a white paper writer?
- How to Describe Difficult Technical Concepts
- [Tutorial] How to Write Software Product Brochures
- [Video] How to use Google Trends for Market Research
- How to respond to: “I’m going to be brutally honest with you”
- Q: Why do you really want to run an online business?
- [Video] How 3 Minute Videos Help Promote Small Businesses
- Use 15 minute ‘micro-tasks’ to increase daily word count
- [Video] Why ‘About Us’ is the 2nd most important page on your site
- Report Writing: How to write the Conclusions section
- Bertrand Russell’s Guaranteed Cure for Writer’s Block
- Q: How much can I charge for writing a white paper?
- Will Google’s ‘Micro Moments’ affect your business?
- What should be in an Executive Summary of a Business Plan?
- [Tutorial] How to Write a Preface for Technical Documents
- [Tutorial] How to outline a business document
- Why Writing Mobile Content is Twice as Difficult as Web Content
- 10 Writing Guidelines for SaaS Applications
- Project Manager’s Dilemma: Soft Deadlines v Hard Deadlines?
- Q: Are you in an abusive relationship with your job?
- White Paper – Document Review Checklist
- Q: Are you a Business Writer or a Writer in Business?
- [Video] How to use Google Trends for Market Research
- How to write mobile content for Android and iOS
- Functional Requirements: 19 interview techniques
- Q: Do you learn faster by reading blogs or watching videos?
- White Papers: How to Write Better Titles
- 129 Deadwood Phrases that Kill Good Writing
- [Video] How to Create a 10 Week Study Plan
- [Video] How to Develop a Writing Routine That Sticks
- How to write the Conclusion of your Business Plan
- [FAQs] How to Write the Executive Summary for Business Plans
- How to Improve Table Layouts in Business Documents
- [Tutorial] How to write an Executive Summary for Business Plans
- [Tutorial] White Papers: 14 Writing Guidelines
- White Papers: Is there enough interest to justify writing it?
- White Papers: 9 Persuasive Writing Techniques
- White Papers: SEO Tips for PDFs
- White Papers: How to Create an Outline
- How to start a career as a business writer
- How can I improve my business writing skills?
- Release Notes: Best Practices with Salesforce and Dropbox Examples
- Audience Analysis Checklist
- An Audience Analysis tip from Somerset Maugham
- How to create more accuarate User Personas
- Screenshot Guidelines for iOS, Android, and Technical Documents
- 12 ‘Warming up’ Exercises for Writers
- Fear of Success v Fear of Failure
- How to Develop a Natural ‘Business’ Writing Style
- Jane Austen on Persuasion in business writing
- How to make Matt Cutts fall in love with your blog
- How to develop a ‘voice’ for your Business Blog
- How to Get Meaningful Feedback After Training
- [How to] Write a Customization Guide
- [Checklist] Document Reviews
- 20 writing techniques for Process Design Documents
- How to Create a Small Business Style Guide
- Peripheral (Business) Vision
- A resource allocation mistake from Louis Van Gaal?
- A DHL process design lesson
- Training Plans: Push v Pull techniques
- 14 Screenshot Guidelines for Technical Documents
- 17 Training Plan Writing Guidelines
- How to develop ‘listening skills’ to gather requirements
- How to write API documentation
- How to Make Your White Paper Title More Interesting
- How to Help Teenagers Plan For Exams
- How to write ‘Warning’ Emails to Customers
- Does your Small Business Guide have Style?
- The Surprising Benefits of a Daily Action Plan
- How to Teach your Kids to Code
- How To Project Manage Your Husband
- Post your goals where you can see them or else…
- How to increase your productivity when surfing the web
- 3-part formula for better business writing
- How to increase sales by writing more ‘scannable’ product pages
- 5-Part Business Proposal Writing Course
- How can I prepare for a business writing interview?
- [Tutorial] Google Calendar for Simpler Time Management
- How to write ‘engaging’ content for Government blogs
- How to teach 7 year-olds good financial habits