Use this Configuration Management Plan (iWork Pages 24 pages) template, which can be easily modified for your next project.
- Define Configuration Tasks, Configuration Items and Configuration Management Repositories
- Resolve open problems and system Change Requests
- Describe the Configuration Management organization structure, personnel, facilities needed, and equipment and tools used
- Establish the method for defining control items, the method for configuration control, and the list of control items
- Describe how documents are named and identified for components, revisions, releases, etc
- Describe the process for submission and retrieval of controlled items within the project
- Configuration Management Plan – iWork Pages 24 pages