13 pages MS Word. Use the following Quick Start Guide template to help customers set up your product when they first start using it.
How to Write a Quick Start Guide
- Use a simple page layout that includes a call to action.
- Use one page per major task.
- Number the mandatory tasks that need to be done in order.
- Use bold numbers that clearly stand out.
- Use user-friendly terminology.
- Avoid using different names for the same thing.
- Provide examples
- Use pictures or illustrations in the guide.