Use this Expression of Interest template – iWork Pages 10 pages – to invite prospective consultants or contractors to make submissions. Government agencies may publish an Expression of Interest to attract potential bidders and to short-list potential bidders. Prospective bidders express interest as described in the advertisement, resulting in the tender documents being sent to the prospective tenderer.
- Invite prospective consultants or contractors to make submissions
- Enable contractors and vendors to state their ability to meet specific project requirements, either individually or by combining their abilities
- Enable contractors and vendors to be assessed for inclusion or otherwise in a short list for invitation to submit a consultancy proposal or a tender.
- Expression of Interest – iWork Pages 10 pages
- Assessment – 1 x Numbers spreadsheet