Use this Apple iWork Pages Action Plan template
to identify what you want to accomplish, prioritize, and track. This Action Plan template pack includes a 14 page template and 7 spreadsheets to organize your planning activities.
- Scope the big picture – Outline what you want to accomplish with objectives, budget, time and tie each deliverable to an action step.
- Break out smaller tasks – Assign tasks to team members. Consider the deadlines in terms of allocating resources.
- Create a list of action steps – For each task, prepare a list of to-dos ranked in sequential order.
- Prioritize – Some steps are more important that others. Prioritize steps based on deadline, task, and the number of steps remaining.
- Communicate – Circulate the plan to team members that have been assigned tasks.
- Complete deadlines on time – Estimate when tasks will be finish based on the rate of action step completion.
- Track results – Evaluate performance and implement continuous monitoring procedures to ensure the project stays on track.
- Action Plan Template – iWork Pages (18 pgs)
- 5 Year Action Plan – iWork Numbers
- Action Plan Log – iWork Numbers
- Action Plan – IT Plan – iWork Numbers
- Continuous Monitoring – iWork Numbers
- Performance Indicator – iWork Numbers
- Performance Measures – iWork Numbers
- Responsibility Matrix – iWork Numbers
Apple iWork Pages/Numbers
iPhone, iPad, iMac
Templates are written in English
Klariti Ltd has created templates, forms, and documents for business, software development, and testing since 1997.
What software did you use to create it?
We created the templates in Apple Pages and Numbers.
Do the templates work in older versions?
Yes. You can use them in all versions of Pages and Numbers.
Do the templates work in the cloud?
Yes. You can save the files to Apple’s iCloud.
Do the templates work in the iPad?
Yes. They look lovely on the iPad and download quickly. We formatted the tables with a lot of care so it’s easy to enter values in the cells. We also have tutorials on the site on how to write on the iPad.
Are there any special downloads or plugins?
No. There is no special plugins or macros. Once you download the file, just open it, and get started.
Can I change the text and images?
Yes. You can change everything in the template. You can remove the images, change the formatting, add your own images, and anything else you’d like to do.
What can’t I do?
The only thing you really can’t do is resell the templates as though there were yours.
Can I make copies of the templates and share them with others?
Yes. Actually, we recommend that you make a copy of the template you download and save it for future reference. For example, save it to Dropbox or your Google Drive.
Can I ask you questions about how to use the templates?
Of course. You can email me at ivan at klariti dot com or get me on Twitter
Are there other templates you’d recommend?
If you plan to buy more than one template, you might want to look at the bundles. These are great value and include lots of different forms, checklists, and guides.
Apple iWork versions
MS Office versions
Do you have an iTunes app?
Yes. Get the Klariti Template Store app here
. Updated every week with new templates, special offers, and freebies.
We have created this template in both Apple Pages/Numbers and MS Word/Excel format.