Use this MS Word Datasheet template to summarize the key features in your product.
The purpose of a datasheet is encourage the reader to learn more about your product, for example, to download the latest release, read your white papers, or compare it against your competitors.
What’s in the Datasheet
The datasheet lists key facts, figures, statistics and specifications. It is written for a technical audience who want hard data so that they can make a better decision. The most useful datasheets help the reader come to a decision faster, for example, by highlighting how a new feature resolves a business issue or how new components allow the user to run their business more efficiently.
Datasheet Target Audience
The Target Audience for the datasheet is of a technical nature, for example, IT Managers, CIOs, Product Managers, System Administrators, Technical Writers, Security Officers, Procurement Experts and others who evaluate software, systems and technical solutions.
The following is an example datasheet outline:
- Description – while this document may accompany the sales pack, keep it as concise as possible. Describe what it does, who uses it, where it adds value, and also how to supports the enterprise achieves its over-arching aims.
- Graphics – provide diagrams, screenshot, and charts to show how the product works. Keep this nice and tidy and don’t take too much screen space. Use the images to accompany the text, not compete against it.
- Benefits – use bullet points to highlight the key benefits.
- Features and/or specifications – outline the new features to the user and, for hardware, include specifications.
- Requirements – list the software and hardware required to support your product.
- Contact information – Include contact information at the end of the datasheet. Include copyright and trademark information.
Single page Datasheet template
Two page Datasheet template
Technical details on Datasheet template
File Format: The templates are in Microsoft Word (.docx) format.
Opening the Files: You don’t need any special software to unzip the files. To unzip the files, right click on it, then select Extract, and save it to your computer.
Getting Started: Depending on your MS Office settings, the files may say Read Only when you open them. If this occurs, click File, Save As and save the files. There are no security settings on any of the files.
Images: All of the images in the templates are copyright free.
60-day Money-Back Guarantee
Secure Online Order Form
- How does the order process work?
- How can I Pay with my Credit Card (instead of PayPal)?
- What’s the license agreement?
Who are your Customers?
Here is a sample list of our customers.
I am here to help you with any questions. You can contact me directly if you need any helping using these templates.
What file formats do the templates work in?
The files work in MS Word 97, 2003, 2007, Office 2010, Office 2016, Windows 7, XP, Vista, and Apple iWork (if you have Word for Mac), and Google Docs.
How do I get my templates?
After you make the payment, you are sent an email. This has a link to a Download Page from where you can save the templates,
Where are my templates?
By default, when you download the files, they are saved to the Download folder on your computer.
What is the refund policy?
We offer a 60 days refund policy.
I have not received my product. Who do I contact?
Please email ivan at klariti.com or info at klariti.com or ivanawalsh at gmail.com. Please include your order number.
Help! I’ve accidentally deleted my templates!
Just drop us a line with the order number. We’ll send it out.
Why does my file say it’s corrupt?
If you open a zip file during the download, it may display an error message that the file is corrupt. What this means is that not all of the file have downloaded and therefore the system thinks its contents are corrupt. Please try to download the file again or contact us for assistance. Email us the receipt number you received from eJunkie and we’ll send you another copy.
How Do I Buy the Templates?
It shows how to order templates, how can you pay (with PayPal or with Credit Cards), and how to download the template.
How do I Download the Templates?
After you buy the order, you’ll get an email with a link to download the templates.
If you have any problem downloading the templates, send me the order number and I will get back to you.
Please allow 12 hours for a response as our time zone may be different than yours.
How do I Pay with my Credit Card (Instead of PayPal)
This page explains how to buy templates using your credit card instead of PayPal.
Note: You do NOT need a PayPal account to place an order. You can pay for your order using your credit or debit card.
How Can I Contact You?
You can contact me at:
- Email: ivan at klariti.com / info at klariti.com / ivanawalsh at gmail.com
- Tel: 00.353.860.886.349
- Facebook / Twitter
As we’re in Europe, there may be a time difference when getting back to you.
Again, if there are any problems, just let me know.