BenefitsA Business Process is a set of activities designed to produce a specific output. It is used to capture the specific ordering of work activities, including inputs, outputs, triggers and actions. These Business Process templates will help you to:
- Introduce the process and outline its purpose, goal, and outcomes
- Identify the fundamental assumptions behind this process. For example, what assumptions does the process audience have in relation to this process and how does the process support those assumptions
- Identify where and how the process interfaces with other processes or whether it is a component or sub-components of other processes
- Use Visio flowcharts to illustrate process activities, including inputs and outputs, decision points and user activity
- Identify data to be collected, such as reports, forms, and policies
- Identify reporting requirements associated with the performance of the process and the format it must be delivered in
- Identify the audience, role, and individuals who will use the process definition, and the responsibilities of these roles
Business Process Templates: Blue ThemeThese forms, checklists and guides will help you map the scope of proposed systems (as-is processes) and how it will be implemented (to be processes). As business process are often visualized in a flowchart as a sequence of activities we have included three Visio flowcharts in this package.
Business Process Templates: Red ThemeYou get two templates in the zip file. One blue theme, the other red. The red theme of the MS Word template has the exact same content as the blue theme. You can change the color scheme by updating the styles. NB: Let me know if you need any help with this.
Microsoft Word Business Process template – 30 pages
Business Process template for a standalone process
Excel templates to support the process design project
Sample screenshots of the main process design document
Examples of process narrative, including inputs, output, triggers, with supporting If-Then tables
Business Process: 7 Free Excel Templates
Roles and Responsibilities
Gap Analysis template
Other Excel templates include Clarifications, Document Control, Roles and Responsibilities, and Project Schedule
Business Process: 3 Free Visio Templates
Business Process Flowchart – 3 Swim lanes with SOX Controls
Business Process Flowchart – 2 Swim lanes
Business Process Flowchart – 4 Swim lanes
Business Process Templates: Table of Contents1 Executive Summary 1.1 Identification 1.2 References 1.3 Naming Conventions 1.4 Process Flow Guidelines 1.4.1 Numbering 1.4.2 Decision Points 1.4.3 Start 1.4.4 End 1.4.5 Off Page References 1.4.6 On Page References 1.4.7 Format 1.4.8 Fonts 1.4.9 Sarbanes Oxley 1.4.10 Systems 2 Process <Name> 2.1 Process <Name> Steps 2.1.1 Process <Name> Narrative 3 Process <Name> 3.1 Process <Name> Steps 3.1.1 Process <Name> Narrative 3.2 Process <Name> Diagram 4 Process <Name> Level 1
Business Process Design: Template PackThe templates are in Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio format and can be downloaded online for only $9.99. The template pack includes the following documents:
|2 x Business Process Design Template||10 pages|
|Business Process Design Template – Single Process||6 pages|
|Clarifications||1 x Excel file|
|Document Control||1 x Excel file|
|Gap Analysis||1 x Excel file|
|Process Flow||1 x Excel file|
|Process List||1 x Excel file|
|Roles and Responsibilities||1 x Excel file|
|Schedule||1 x Excel file|
|Business Process Flowchart – 2 Swim lanes||1 x Visio flowchart|
|Business Process Flowchart – 4 Swim lanes||1 x Visio flowchart|
|Business Process Flowchart – 5 Swim lanes||1 x Visio flowchart|
Product SpecificationsFile Format: The templates are in Microsoft Word (.docx) Excel format (.xlsx), and Visio (VSD). File Size: The Download file is 1.7 MBs. Opening the Files: You don’t need any special software to unzip the files. To unzip the files, right click on it, then select Extract, and save it to your computer. Getting Started: Depending on your MS Office settings, the files may say Read Only when you open them. If this occurs, click File, Save As and save the files. There are no security settings on any of the files. Images: All of the images in the templates are copyright free.
- How does the order process work?
- How can I Pay with my Credit Card (instead of PayPal)?
- What’s the license agreement?