Use this Documentation Plan (iWork Pages 17 pgs) to describe how your technical documents will be prepared, delivered and distributed. Also known as an Information Development (ID) Plan, it serves as a project plan for the documentation requirements on a software project.
- Identify the content, format, page count, size etc for each document in your next publication cycle
- Prepare cost estimates for project duration and schedule resources to meet the documentation requirements
- Have greater control over your budget and ensure that risks and issues are addressed before starting the writing phase
- Identify the necessary tools/licenses/PC configuration and ensure documents are scoped correctly with the appropriate level of detail
- Documentation Plan – iWork Pages (17 pgs)
- Responsibility Matrix – iWork Numbers
- Work Breakdown Structure – iWork Numbers