Download these Bill of Materials (BOM) templates (Apple iWork Pages/Numbers) to list the parts for building a product, including software application, infrastructure equipment and physical buildings. Includes 6 spreadsheets.
- Maintain a centralized and accurate record of information for Make-To-Stock, Production, Manufacturing and Just in Time environments.
- Improve material management by responding to changes in production
- Control inventory levels and reduce obsolete parts
- Lowers manufacturing costs and provide what-If capabilities for estimates or customer quotes
- Bill of Materials Template – iWork Pages (10 pgs)
- Introduction to Bill of Materials – iWork Pages (6 pgs)
- Bill of Materials – Product List – iWork Numbers
- Bill of Materials – Component List – iWork Numbers
- Bill of Materials – Supplier List – iWork Numbers
- Quick Product List – iWork Numbers
- Sample Kitted Bill – iWork Numbers
- Turnkey Bill of Materials – iWork Numbers
Apple Pages Templates for Bill of Materials
Apple Numbers Templates for Bill of Materials
Apple iWork Pages/Numbers
iPhone, iPad, iMac
Templates are written in English
Klariti Ltd has created templates, forms, and documents for business, software development, and testing since 1997.
What software did you use to create it?
We created the templates in Apple Pages and Numbers.
Do the templates work in older versions?
Yes. You can use them in all versions of Pages and Numbers.
Do the templates work in the cloud?
Yes. You can save the files to Apple’s iCloud.
Do the templates work in the iPad?
Yes. They look lovely on the iPad and download quickly. We formatted the tables with a lot of care so it’s easy to enter values in the cells. We also have tutorials on the site on how to write on the iPad.
Are there any special downloads or plugins?
No. There is no special plugins or macros. Once you download the file, just open it, and get started.
Can I change the text and images?
Yes. You can change everything in the template. You can remove the images, change the formatting, add your own images, and anything else you’d like to do.
What can’t I do?
The only thing you really can’t do is resell the templates as though there were yours.
Can I make copies of the templates and share them with others?
Yes. Actually, we recommend that you make a copy of the template you download and save it for future reference. For example, save it to Dropbox or your Google Drive.
Can I ask you questions about how to use the templates?
Who is this template designed for?
Software testers, QA managers, system integrators, consultants. If you work in software testing, or any role that involves testing, then this template will help you do get the testing started faster, make sure everything is tested correctly, and give you a nice, clean professional looking template to share with your colleagues and customers. You can also modify this template for other testing projects.
Are there other templates you’d recommend?
If you plan to buy more than one template, you might want to look at the bundles. These are great value and include lots of different forms, checklists, and guides.
Apple iWork versions
MS Office versions
Do you have an iTunes app?
Yes. Get the Klariti Template Store app here. Updated every week with new templates, special offers, and freebies.
We have created this template in both Apple Pages/Numbers and MS Word/Excel format.
- Download the Apple Pages/Numbers version here or click the BUY NOW buttons on this page.
- Download the MS Office version click here.