Use this Action Plan template to identify what you plan to accomplish in your business, what you need to prioritize, and how you will share these objectives.
This Action Plan template pack includes a 14 page Word template and 7 Excel spreadsheets to organize your planning activities.
MS Word Template: Blue Theme
Use this Action Plan template to:
- Scope the big picture – Outline what you want to accomplish with objectives, budget, time and tie each deliverable to an action step.
- Break out smaller tasks – Assign tasks to team members. Consider the deadlines in terms of allocating resources.
- Create a list of action steps – For each task, prepare a list of to-dos ranked in sequential order.
- Prioritize – Some steps are more important that others. Prioritize steps based on deadline, task, and the number of steps remaining.
- Communicate – Circulate the plan to team members that have been assigned tasks.
- Complete deadlines on time – Estimate when tasks will be finish based on the rate of action step completion.
- Track results – Evaluate performance and implement continuous monitoring procedures to ensure the project stays on track.
MS Word Template: Red Theme
The red theme of the MS Word template has the exact same content as the blue theme. You can change the color scheme by updating the styles.
NB: Let me know if you need any help with this.
Chapter 1, Introduction
Chapter 1, Assumptions, Constraints, Dependencies
Chapter 2, Management Structure
Chapter 3, Action Plan steps
Chapter 4, Continuous Monitoring
Chapter 5, Outcomes
Chapter 6, Project Budget
Action Plan: 7 Free Excel Templates
5 Year Action Plan
Action item Log
Action Plan: Table of Contents
1.1 Our Vision
1.2 Our Mission
1.3 Our Objectives
1.4 Our Strategies
1.5 Areas of Impact
1.6 Points of Contact
2 Management Structure
2.1 Organization Chart
2.2 Roles & Responsibilities
2.3 Anticipated Change
3 Action Plan
3.1 Implications for staff involvement
3.2 Enhance practices
3.3 Evidence of success
4 Continuous Monitoring
5.1 Participant Outcomes
5.2 Organizational Outcomes
5.3 Community Outcomes
6 Project Budget
Action Plan Template Pack
The templates are in Microsoft Word and Excel and can be downloaded online for only $7.99.
The template pack includes the following documents:
|2 x Action Plan Templates||14 pages|
|5 Year Action Plan||1 x worksheet|
|Action Plan Log||1 x worksheet|
|Action Plan – IT Plan||1 x worksheet|
|Continuous Monitoring||1 x worksheet|
|Performance Indicator||1 x worksheet|
|Performance Measures||1 x worksheet|
|Responsibility Matrix||1 x worksheet|
File Format: The templates are in Microsoft Word (.docx) and Excel format (.xlsx).
File Size: The Download file is 2 MBs.
Opening the Files: You don’t need any special software to unzip the files. To unzip the files, right click on it, then select Extract, and save it to your computer.
Getting Started: Depending on your MS Office settings, the files may say Read Only when you open them. If this occurs, click File, Save As and save the files. There are no security settings on any of the files.
Images: All of the images in the templates are copyright free.
60-day Money-Back Guarantee