You can add a Flickr Slideshow to your WordPress Blog using this single line of code. All you need to do this is a Flickr account, the tag you want to use and you’re done. That’s it. Here’s how to create the slideshow.
Adding a Flickr Slideshow to your WordPress Blog
You can add a nice slideshow or gallery to you blog with this one line of code:
To do this:
1. Go to your Flickr Photostream, e.g. http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivanwalsh/
2. Click Tags, for example, http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivanwalsh/tags/
3. Select the tag you want, e.g. Cordoba http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivanwalsh/tags/cordoba/
4. Change the tag in this line of code to your tag
<iframe align=center src=http://www.flickr.com/slideShow/index.gne?user_id=10883933@N07&tags=cordoba frameBorder=0 width=500 scrolling=no height=500></iframe>
5. Change the width and height if you want.
6. Paste the iframe to your blog! That’s it.
That’s the simplest way I know to do it.
Here is an example:
Was this helpful? Let me know what you think in the comments section below. Thanks!