Use this Business Requirements Specification template (iWork Pages/Numbers) to capture the current and future needs of your business. Also includes a 24-page Business Requirements Specification, Use Case, Requirements Traceability Matrix and Data Model templates.
- Establish what needs to change in order for the business to achieve its objectives
- Determine what information is needed to support the organization’s business activities and to measure its performance
- Define the requirements for change at a high-level
- Define and quantify the benefits of the proposed changes
- Identify opportunities for providing new products and services
- Business Requirements Specification – iWork Pages 24 pgs
- Requirements Traceability Matrix – iWork Pages 6 pgs
- Data Model – iWork Numbers
- Use Case – iWork Numbers
- Business Requirements – iWork Numbers
- Data Model – iWork Numbers
iWork Pages templates – sample screenshots
iWork Numbers templates – sample screenshots
Apple iWork Pages/Numbers
iPhone, iPad, iMac
Templates are written in English
Klariti Ltd has created templates, forms, and documents for business, software development, and testing since 1997.
What software did you use to create it?
We created the templates in Apple Pages and Numbers.
Do the templates work in older versions?
Yes. You can use them in all versions of Pages and Numbers.
Do the templates work in the cloud?
Yes. You can save the files to Apple’s iCloud.
Do the templates work in the iPad?
Yes. They look lovely on the iPad and download quickly. We formatted the tables with a lot of care so it’s easy to enter values in the cells. We also have tutorials on the site on how to write on the iPad.
Are there any special downloads or plugins?
No. There is no special plugins or macros. Once you download the file, just open it, and get started.
Can I change the text and images?
Yes. You can change everything in the template. You can remove the images, change the formatting, add your own images, and anything else you’d like to do.
What can’t I do?
The only thing you really can’t do is resell the templates as though there were yours.
Can I make copies of the templates and share them with others?
Yes. Actually, we recommend that you make a copy of the template you download and save it for future reference. For example, save it to Dropbox or your Google Drive.
Can I ask you questions about how to use the templates?
Are there other templates you’d recommend?
If you plan to buy more than one template, you might want to look at the bundles. These are great value and include lots of different forms, checklists, and guides.
Apple iWork versions
MS Office versions
Do you have an iTunes app?
Yes. You can download the Klariti Template Store app here. It’s updated every week with new templates, special offers, and freebies.
Apple or Microsoft – which file format do you want?
We have created this template in both Apple Pages/Numbers and MS Word/Excel format.
- Download the Apple Pages/Numbers version here or click the BUY NOW buttons on this page.
- Download the MS Office version click here.